Missionaries of the Gospel (Secular Institutes)
|Founded, Date/Place||27th December, 1951, Palermo, Italy|
|Founder||Fr. Placido Rivilli|
|Canonical Status||Pontifical Right|
|Motto||The Word Was Made Flesh|
|Charism||Consecration, Secularity and Proclamation of the Gospel|
|Mission Statement||Bringing the World Back to God|
|Purpose||Sanctification of the World|
Casa Del Vangelo Otolo
Nnewi, Anambra State
This is a female institute establised / founded on 27th December
1951 by a Franciscian Priest Fr. Placido Rivilli (OFM) at Messina Italy.
The Institute is an offspring of his already existing Gospel Crusade called Presence of the Gospelwhich he started in 1947 to aid those the second world war shattered their hope, belief and trust in God.
The Charism of the Institute is Consecration-Secularity- Proclamation
Is Franciscan that is Christocentric Spirituality.
The apostolate is solely Evangelization, which is carried mainly through the lifestlye of the members and schooling.
The Institute came into Nigeria in August 2006 at the invitation of Rt, Rev. Hilary Paul Odili Okeke, the Catholic bishop of Nnewi.
Since her arrival in Nigeria, she has intensified her evangelization ministry especially in the most remote areas.
is at Casa Del Vangelo Pizza R, Busacca 2 90145 Palermo Italy.
The Principal house in Nigeria:
Is at Casa Del Vangelo, Isieke Village Okija Anambra State.
house is at Casa Del Vangelo Otolo Nnewi Anambara State . The Institute is in Italy, Peru, Usa, Tanzania, Congo, Cameroun and Nigeria.
Sisters in Perpetual Vows
- Sr. Spinelli Maria Alessia
- Sr. Cavallo Maria Teresa
- Sr. Hussain Mary Margaret
- Sr. Adesanya Mary Pia Folashade
- Sr. Duru Mary Bernedette
- Sr. Tadafe Mary Elizabeth
- Sr. Okafor Mary Juliana
- Sr. Ogbonnaya Mary Paulina
- Sr. Ajanaku Mary Christie
- Sr. Igwe Mary Caroline
- Sr. Nwabueze Mary Felicitas
- Sr. Agboifo Maria Lucia
- Sr. Njoku Mary Susan
- Sr. Oti Mary Clement
- Sr. Okolie Rosemary
- Sr. Korie Mary Kelechi Agatha
- Sr. Aguka Mary Judith
- Sr. Akugizibwe Mary Teopista
- Sr. Eze Mary Gloria
- Sr. Okoye Mary Assumpta Ijeoma
- Sr. Nwabueze Mary Anthonia
- Sr. Dike Mary Angela Chinwe
- Sr. Obialor Mary Lilian Ngoze
- Sr. Onyebuchi Mary Francisca
- Sr. Ibida Mary Sylvia Chinasa
- Sr. Nwayadimo Mary Ngozi
- Sr. Anurukem May Jacqueline
- Sr. Okochia Mary Joy Onyemaechi
- Sr. Okoye Mary Rbrle Immaculate
- Sr. Asogwa Mary Angela Uju
- Sr. Elebeke Mary Patricia
- Sr. Oghemhenosen Mary Beatrice
- Sr. Eke Mary Mercy Chidimma
- Sr. Orama Mary Clara
Number of Sisters in Temporary Vows – 15
- Martina Okoli 4/10/2010